[amayausers] Re: Don't know what to do

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:39:28 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/19.html#000002

He means 'knob'.
We grab the air can and blow out behind the needle assemble from both sides, up
and down...
if you are old and blind like me you can't see where the sensor is anyways but
its back there! I figure the lint/dust came from somewhere, might as well blow
the whole thing out.
When that tiny little electric 'eye' is covered, it shuts you down.
IF there was a loud 'kathunk' before it stopped in the down position, that is
another expensive repair (thank goodness we bought the extended warranty!)