[amayausers.com] Re: Distressed fonts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:22:51 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/407.html#000001

From what I know about distressed fonts is that they look like fonts that are
really messed up.  Almost like the ink was still wet and then got sat on.
I haven't heard of anyone offering digitized distressed fonts and frankly
speaking, I'm not sure I'd want to try to digitize them.  With all their
scattered and random shading and uneven edges.  But hey, I'm sure someone out
there would be willing to tackle it for the right price.  Larger letters would
have to be much easier than smaller letters when trying to achieve the best
detail.

Are you looking for an entire alphabet of a particular font or just a few
letters???

Ed