[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing Classes

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:23:27 -0500

Thanks Tom. I also have been trying to reach John -- his voicemail explained
he is away until the 12th. The November 19-20 class . . . is that
specifically for digitizing? I might wait for the next class schedule
because that's too close to the Thanksgiving holiday for me to really focus
well. If you hear of anything new, would you please let me know? Appreciate
it.

GF