[amayausers] Re: Digitizer needed

  • From: Lisa Griswold <lisa.griswold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Aaron!   I'll check them out.

  BTW, I got your message.  We could certainly use your experience and advice
regarding AMAYA.  I'll try to catch up with you this week.

Thanks,
  Lisa
Linen Barn <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I use Clearsky 24/7. I have run everything from simple to complex logos
from them on my AMAYA's and they do a great job for me. They used to do
your first design for free and if you tell them I send you I bet they will
anyways. They do around 20 designs a month for me. They turn most jobs in
24-48 hours. They don't use Design SHop so you get designs in dst but I
rarely need editing and am versed enough to convert to wireframe and edit on
my own when it comes to simple editing but they are willing to edit as well.

Clearsky24
4440 Lawnview Ave
Dallas, TX 75227
800 895 6360