[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Letterman Jacket Back Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:13:07 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/61.html#000005

The port pocket is only on the left side...would be nice to have it on BOTH
sides to add a name, but noooooo, that would be too easy.
We take the jackets and use seamstress chalk to make a straight line where the
image goes, with a vertical line for centering on the front of the jacket. Then
I think the 5" hoop is the only one that will fit in there, slide that in and
put the 'top' hoop on and turn it until it lines up with the chalk lines. Push
the hoop together and reach inside to snug the screw down.
Now pull the liner down and keep your hand in it-to guide it over the 'nose
cone' bobbin area and it should work. I haven't done them for awhile-got one in
now to do tomorrow-but if you have to, turn the design 90 degrees and turn the
hoop to line up that way. Once you figure out which way works for the
design/hoop you have-it's easy. But we always chalk them...and never have it
off center or crooked.
Too expensive to practice on!
Roland