[amayausers.com] Re: DesignShop Not pulling up on Computer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:36:37 UT

This message was posted by Threadworks on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/545.html

I have been using my DesignShop Program on the same computer for 6 months now
and our electricity flicked the other day and now my DesignShop will not open
on my computer.  I have tried recovering it (did not work), I tried rebooting
my computer (did not work), and I tried to download the DesignShop Program
again (did not work).  When I tried to download the program again it told me it
my be Locked!  Is there such a thing as it becoming Locked?  And how do I
unlock it or please tell me another way to maybe get it to work again.  Got
lots of costumers waiting on orders!  Amaya Program will still pull up.