[amayausers.com] Re: Design change during sewout-HELP!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:31:43 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/421.html#000001

Roland - I did something like this once.  The only difference is that I didn't
move the hoop on the AMAYA.  All centering was done in DS, hoop was centered on
the machine and then off I went.  I learned this trick from Rod & Sharon in
case I ever need to go back to clean up something like you mention here.  The
other difference would be that the stitch count may change (shouldn't but it
may) when you fatten up the satin stitch.  You would have to know the stitch
you want ot start back on.

Maybe try it on a spare piece of material that is marked for where you want it
to sew.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Good luck - and let usknow how it turns out.

Tom