[amayausers] Re: Design Shop or DS Pro

  • From: Brenda Adams <a1emb2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy,

  There are so many features it would be tough to list them all. One of the
most important that I can think of is the option to bring in vector graphic as
wireframe, and then have it convert to stitches. Applique, drop shadow effect
on lettering, cross stitch, stitch estimator- I could go on and on. I started
with EDS 3 15 years ago, and progressed to Design Shop Pro+.The program does it
all. I put an ad to sell my copy after I sold my embroidery business to retire.
If you're interested, check it out at
http://freeembroiderystuff.embroiderydesigns.com/classifieds/equipment.asp?iid=1789
or contact me directly. I've done software training with it too.

  Brenda
  a1emb2@xxxxxxxxx

Kathy Georgianna <georgiannak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Now I am trying to decide Design Shop or Design Shop Pro?
I like to digitize .
I want to upgrade so I can use the software on a regular PC running XP not
the OLD one . Windows 3.1 that came with the older machines.

I have read about both of these programs but I would like some input from
those that are using them.

How much better is the Pro?
What features are worth the extra?
What can I do with DS ?