[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop V9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:55:25 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1366.html#000011

Just remembered I also had some difficulty with things dissappearing in DS and
was told to dis-able the  Hardware Acceleration.  You can do this by right
clicking the 3D icon in DS and uncheck the box next to enable hardware
acceleration.  This worked for me when switching to DS version 9  That cured
several problems.  Hope you find something that helps as it gets very
frustrating when things don't work like we want.