[amayausers.com] Design Needed

  • From: "STUDIO 187 Custom Embroidery" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:52:47 -0400

Here's one . . . if any digitizers out there are willing to try a design, my
customer is interested in the following idea. He runs a scuba shop and will
only do about four of these a year . . . it goes to his students who show the
most perseverance during the year and it's called the Boat Rat award. He's
looking for a graphic of a scuba-diving rat . . . he was thinking the tail
could be spear-fishing or something. Any ideas? If you're a digiziter and are
interested, please contact me off list to discuss a price for the design.

-geri @ insidestudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx