[amayausers] Re: Density Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:02:17 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/80.html

Every design I get seems to be over-dense and "bullet proof." Anyone know why
this is? Shouldn't embroidery feel soft and pliable? In DS, what are the best
ways to decrease the entire density of the design without intefering with the
integrity of the design. I like my embroidery to have the ability to fold in
half, not bend in half. Floriani embroidery is the only company that I've come
across that seems to practice low density designs. I haven't been able to find
a digitizer who follows the same concept.

If I go into SCALE > Column Density and Fill Density > what is the best number
to decrease the overally density by 50%-75%, without hurting the overall
design. I can't figure out how the numbers work with this. Auto density On
seems to only add density throughout. I'm confused.  :confused: