[amayausers.com] Re: Decorative Stitches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:20:55 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/627.html#000003

Hi Jazmin,

You were so helpful with that decorative stitch lesson for me and I appreciate
it so much.  I had been seeing a lot of great dec stitches and had thought I
would try to create some new ones.  I will definitely let you know if I am
successful.

Great also to hear that you will be working on some.

I really wish Melco software folks would program that feature so we could buy
some or if they would just creat more for us.  Our present software doesn't
have nearly enough.  It is difficult to compete with other digitizers when they
have so many at their disposal.

Good to hear from you again.  Email me anytime.

lewismm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx