[amayausers.com] Re: DS/AOS 9 Upgrade Check

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:32:18 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/527.html

When I "Check for updates" there is a message that it is looking for an
Internet connection and then that it found it and then that it is connecting to
the server and then it clears.  There is no message that indicates I am current
or what the current version is or if an update is waiting.  Is this what is
supposed to happen?

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington VA