[amayausers.com] Re: Cutter Selector Index Error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:23:15 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/755.html#000003

Rod, when Sharon takes your leash off, doesn't she let you run free!?

Yes, Ed, I took the cover off the cylinder arm and the needleplate, just make
sure one wasn't rubbing the other. Even removed the knife, and the selector
stepper would cause the cutter stepper to move about 30-45 degrees, far enough
off home to create the error.

Called Melco, spoke with Gary, and we are going to remove all instances of the
Amaya OS, v7 and 9 down to the registry editor and start from scratch install.
The thing that perplexed us both is that I have an original v9 DVD and when I
did the last online update I have another V 9 (with the space) folder. So he is
sending me the latest DVD and hence the real clean  install. But that doesn't
explain why the other machine doesn't misbehave when it is getting the same RSA
and CSA loads on startup.

Dave