[amayausers] Re: Custom clothing tags....HELP!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:19:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/180.html#000001

I have several sources for preprinted clothing labels but they require
quantities...they are screenprinted, hotstamped, or embroidered.
I would be interested to see if anyone has been able to use an Amaya to do the
petite size lettering that is on the clothing labels I've seen...unless you are
making huge labels-most of them are only 1/2" to 3/4" high by 1-3" wide...
I'll be waiting to see if anyone chimes in and says they've been able
to go that small! But with labor time, setup, hooping, cutting, etc.-you still
are talking a couple bucks apiece...does the customer realize that?