[amayausers.com] Re: Custom Fill .cff files

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:23:41 UT

This message was posted by Stubbytails on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/229.html

Hi All,
I am trying to work with custom fills.  I can't find the directory of .cff
files.  Can someone out there tell me what the path is that the files reside
in.  My design database has also disappeared, I think during a resent power
outage my UPS didn't bring me down fast enough and I must have had a file open
somewhere.  I am not familiar enough with my software to remember where to load
from. Your help is greatly appreciated as always.

Christine