[amayausers.com] Copying designs - Design shop + 2005

  • From: <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:57:50 -0400

I wanted to copy a design from one file to start another one.  When I copied
the design all the colors didn't transfer.  There are 24 color changes and I
really don't want to have to change all of them.

How can I get the colors to transfer in the copy?

Reason:  I wanted to do another file with specific instructions in the memo.
When I saved the design as a separate name it kept the memo from the
previous file.

Thanks.

Michele Zimmer

Carefree Creations