[amayausers] Re: Condensed Designs

  • From: "Body Cover Staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:44:25 -0700

Are you opening from the Amaya work screen?
We've had luck using the open button next to the Load button
which brings up the design window and loads the design.
we have definitely done this in the past so it should work.
Make sure that in the drop down list under the file name window
that you don't have one of the other formats selected, like
.OMF or .EXP, make sure to change it to "All Formats"
that way you can see all your choices.
If that doesn't work, I remember in the install there was a window where
you could choose all the formats that would be utilized by the Amaya
programming.
When we did it we selected all of them but it was probably the default.
if you didn't by chance, you may have to re-install it so
the software knows its OK to use different formats than the native .OMF
files.
Good Luck
Ron Vinyard
Owner / Graphic Designer