[amayausers.com] Re: Column properties with applique

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:25:19 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/717.html#000002

Thanks Rod!

I am finding in my first experiments that I like the results better when I
don't use the aplique tool and lay it out myself. Really doesn't seem to take
much extra time to do it that way.

I asked the question because I had overlaping sections on some artwork and the
columns got bunched up. It looks better to me to use a fill stitch at the
overlapping sections on just one color.

I am having a ton of fun with this Amaya XT machine and software. Lots of
questions though.   :)

Regards to Sharon,

Dennis
Eugene, Oregon