[amayausers.com] Re: Colorado Timberline

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:46:00 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/310.html#000001

Hey Tom,
I use them quite a lot,
Mostly the laser etching.
I have done a few jobs with the digitial printing, with mixed results. I'll
tell you some of what Iv'e learned. The laser etching process is pretty cool,
but it works best on the micro-fleece and not on the regular fleece. don't use
the heather gray because it doesn't show up. It's nice to use the online
ordering because it doesn't matter when I order. They have been a little
overwhelmed at holiday seasons, when the turn time went from 3 days to 8 or so.
but the quality is very cool. WE do a lot of the blankets also. and we have
lasered a L/C logo on the polo shirts they offer, on royal blue it looks like a
stain print. very subtle and unique, but won't come off or wear out.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail me direct if you want.
ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx