[amayausers.com] Re: Color Wheel

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:45:36 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/442.html

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a Color Wheel to use when
selecting thread colors for items to embroider.  I have been asked many times
to choose what ever color I think will look best.  I hate it when they do that
to me since I always tell them I'd rather them choose the color.  What I like
or think looks good may not be what they like or would choose. When I do a logo
and it's more than one color this is hard to come up with two colors that will
look good together and go with the color of the item too. It's mostly friends
and family and I don't mind it but I would really love to have a color guide to
go by when choosing colors to go with the item I am embroidering.
Thanks...Jenny

Jenny Westbrook
Westbrook Wonders