[amayausers.com] Re: Color Values Not Loading from Design Shop tp OS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 02:07:33 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/360.html

I have the Colors set for all 18 steps of my Sewout. I click on
File>>Machine>>Load Design to load my file to the AMAYA. The image shows up,
but the colors that I paindtakingly loaded in Design Pro + do not seen to
accompany the graphic.
 Here is the strange part. The Colors do not transfer with the file. DO I need
to set up all 16 colors per the 16 needles every time in the OS? once I redo
the 16 thread colors I have to go through a second time double clicking each of
the 18 + Color/Needle changes re-assigning them as well.

1. Why doesn' the design pro transfer load the colors?
2. Why is it that when I click on the SKIP checkbox for a color that I want to
skip. it does not skip?

Thank you folks, much respect,

Coach Al