[amayausers] Re: Color Step Index Error plus some

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 00:43:41 UT

This message was posted by rustyspur on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/129.html

I wish this one was easy enough to look through past messages and find an
answer but we may have went to far on our own this time. I got a Color Step
Index error and the needle and presser foot were both down, I hit the E stop
and reset as well as rebooted the OS but niether one worked, so I turned off
the machine (probably should not have done that) So  of course when I turned
the machine back on it moved to a different needle so now needless to say I
have needle 15 down and can not get it back up and also have the presser foot
sitting at needle 13 but the needle is up however the black arm is in the down
position on 13. I know this will come of no shock but I am in the middle of a
huge order that needs to be done by Monday, does anyone have any
reccomendations?