[amayausers] Re: Color Sensor problem - looking of tech in NC

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:18:59 UT

This message was posted by lfrazier on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/151.html

I posted a week or so ago about a problem I was having with the machine
stopping in-between needles. I have used practically an entire can of air and
am still having problems intermittently. I'm looking for a tech in my area
(located in Eastern NC, between Rocky Mount & Greenville. Seem like someone
said there was one near Elizabeth City.   Please contact me at (252) 827-5480
or ihspecial@xxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Lou

Lou Frazier