[amayausers.com] Re: Coach's Jacket Help

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 03:52:37 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/653.html

Hi everyone!  Ok here goes.  I have a customer(s) who would like there line
name and number and motto embroidered on the back of these jackets.  Well the
line name will go on the back of the collar. Here is my dilema I have no idea
where to start.  I have went to the goodwill and got some jackets to practice
on but that is about it.  Please advise, on stabilizer, needles hooping
methods.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Carolyn