[amayausers] Re: Christmas Stockings

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:44:44 -0400

I think it is LuAnn that is making some great inexpensive but nice
looking stockings...we got some samples earlier this year and still
thinking about it...not sure what we are going to do to generate
'retail' embroidery orders....just not set up for it yet.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx