[amayausers] Re: Chenille - suggestions for sewing

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:16:11 -0600

I did a chenille blanket back in September for a lady who's baby died at birth;
it was the
blanket she was covered with in the casket.  I remember doing a test sew-out on
polyester
fleece using the fleece setting in the Amaya OS.  Since that turned out great,
I took the
chance on the baby blanket; it turned out beautifully.  They are just about the
same
thickness.  I have LOTS of fabric of all weights, my own fabric store, you
could say, so
maybe you could make a trip to your local JoAnn's or Hancocks and pick up
different types
of fabrics for testing.  Edna
www.etchedinthread.com <http://www.etchedinthread.com/>

  _____