[amayausers.com] Re: Ceramic Coated Needles?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:29:29 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1602.html#000004

12 different heads? You mean this is happening on more than one machine? How
many machines are you running?

What brand of needles are you using and what size? I see you said 70's, but?
Also how is the needle orientation? When your tech gets there , tell him that I
suggested that he look at the following.......

Hook timings
Needle orientation
Needle depths
Needlecase calibrations
Trimmer specs
Remove the retaining support finger and check the face of the finger for burrs,
nicks and/or vertical grooves
pressserfoot heights

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer