[amayausers.com] Re: Can this be done automatically in Pro+9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:13:20 UT

This message was posted by Japhel on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1173.html#000004

I've always wonder the same, if we can buy somewhere decorative stitches.
Maybe this will help you recreate the stitch, if you  copy and paste on your
design shop the image below,then redraw it with a walk stitch, I have mine
setup with normal walk stitch at 50, select the stitch, then from your custom
shape menu, add current, then put the name whatever you want to call it and
save it as a decorative stitch. I wasn't able to recreate it with the walk line
behind the zigzag stitch so I did that manually: first draw the path, duplicate
it, change the second one to your custom stitch and then center the first one
under the second one, does it make sense?
(My grid is set to 0.5)
 http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll232/felfos/2-13-20109-12-13AM.png