[amayausers.com] Re: Can separate columns be joined in DS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:53:11 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/667.html#000005

I don't think it will matter at all.  Sew it out and see what happens.  This
always happens when going from other formats to OFM.  But it will sew out just
the same.

I always get the highest version of software because I know from experience
that I will want to do something available only in the top most expensive
version.  I am always pushing the limits.

Juli in Kona