[amayausers] Re: Cahartt jackets

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:33:51 -0700

Re: [amayausers] Cahartt jacketsBeverly,

They are different companies.  Tri mountain is http://www.trimountain.com/ .  I
think Ozark are made in the US and are nice jackets.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR
      From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:41:50 -0500
      To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: [amayausers] Cahartt jackets

        Hello,

        was wondering if anyone has a vendor for Carhartt Jackets.

        Regards,
        Beverly Thompson
        Perdido Beach Embroidery