[amayausers.com] Re: Broken Feeder Gear:Re: Non-Stop Thread Breaks. Help Quick???!!

  • From: htorbidoni@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:56:35 -0400

Hi Chrissy,

There were so many replies to this posting that I haven't had time to read them
all.?I hope that you have had the opportunity to contact Melco regarding this
issue already.

From what I have read , I think you have a broken thread feeder gear. you
mentioned in?one of your post that you heard some clicking noises when the
machine was color changing.?If your machine is under Warranty, Melco will need
to send a tech out.

Hugo Torbidoni

Melco Tech