[amayausers.com] Re: Bravo machine and me!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:17:42 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1145.html

Hi everyone!
I'd like to introduce myself. I feel as if I know all of you already because I
have been eagerly devouring all your advice for many months now! I've been
embroidering and digitizing for 10 years using Brother machines and PEDesign
software. I purchased a Bravo machine last summer and have been teaching myself
using all the Webinars and documentation. I'm doing pretty well at all the
basics and now trying to get better at more sophisticated stuff. I was too busy
before the Christmas rush to use the Bravo as much as my Brother PR620. So now
I'm using the Bravo more. Unfortunately, the Bravo only comes with DesignShop
Lite and OS Lite, but so far it meets my needs. I'm still doing the majority of
my digitizing on PEDesign and then just send the files over to the Bravo. I've
done some editing of .pes files and saved as .ofm. My current question is: how
do I "pause" at a certain point? I see in the OS software when I'm setting up
the Color Sequence, that there is a "PAUSE" button,
  but it is grayed out -- so I'm guessing this feature is not available in OS
Lite? Is anyone familiar with the Lite versions that could offer some
assistance? Thanks in advance and again thanks for all the help you've given me
without even knowing it!
MJ, Everything Embroidered in Chicago