[amayausers.com] Re: Brand New Amaya XT Embroidery Machine - $9000 (New England)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:02:47 UT

This message was posted by Gingerboys Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1059.html#000001

We're now selling the entire package for $7000.  We've flip flopped a few times
on whether to sell or not, but we're just not making it and we're both working
full time now...Hard to say "Brand New" now because it is 12 months old,
however it truly is "As If New" with practically no hours...