[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbins - a question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 01:43:19 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1336.html#000013

Sorry, I may be in the minority but feel the magnacore don't work as well on
the Amaya (at least the big reds) and cause more threadbreaks.

We use allstitch's bobbins.  The paper is coated with a plastic or lamiinate
and doesn't cause lint like the plain paper ones used to.

They cost a lot lesss too and produce just as good results here - and I've
tested to confirm.

To each their own  :)