[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread stops

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:57:37 UT

This message was posted by Yan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1324.html

I have been cranking out the Golf Towels.  I've done about 50 or so.  Thank you
so much for the help!  150 left.

I have a question about bobbin thread.  Every couple of towels the bobbin
thread length shorten's and causes a stoppage.  Why does this happen?  It
happens usually in the same spot.  I pop out the bobbin and pull the thread
about an inch and hit the green button. All is good for a few more golf towels.
 Then it stops in the same spot?
Any help would be great!