[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin Case Questions

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:17:11 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1215.html#000001

The spring is a "backlash" devise.  When some embroidery machines trim, they
have a tendency to whip the bobbin thread right out of the pigtail.  I don't
use them on the Amayas, because I haven't had this problem.  I have a clunky
old Tajima that I did use them in years ago, though.  You can, at your
discretion, use them in the Amayas if you choose to.  Amayas, I have found, are
like their owners, one of a kind- each and every one of them!