[amayausers] Re: Best Client / Order Tracking Software

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:37:02 UT

The following message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on
Amayausers.com:

Hi,

What is the best software for tracking embroidery orders, invoices, client
information, apparel in stock, etc.?

I'd love to be able to tell if someone has paid 50%, approved the artwork or
not, have their contact info., art file name, order details, etc.

Also if I have 50 stock shirts in inventory and mess up some, sell some, and
give some away, at tax time I think that information might be needed.

Thanks,
Steve

To reply to this message, please visit AmayaUsers.com by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/3.html