[amayausers.com] Re: Barcode scanner

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:32:06 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/689.html#000009

It was nice when Jeff Banks was alive and posting. He really did a lot for
Melco and this board. Since he passed, Melco has vanished and their customer
support has gone downhill pretty quick. As much as I would like to support
American made products, I'm about to get another machine and it won't be a
Melco. Competitors have been making more products and doing a better job
advertising them. You never saw an EP machine at shows and they wonder why they
wouldn't sell. I still haven't seen a Bravo at a show either. The marketing
departing at Melco needs to go.
Melco is far beind in embroidery technology as well. Many other machines are
wireless and USB which Melco is ethernet only.
They have a alot of improvements to make if they want to be competitive with
Tajima and SWF which are kicking Melco's butt in sales now