[amayausers.com] Re: Bald Heads

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:25:30 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1210.html

My brother used to wear a baseball cap all the time and he lost all of his
hair...we blamed it on that but then when my two sons turned 18 (they are 20
months apart and now in their 30's) they both began to loose their hair...the
oldest one didn't mind at all since it made him look older, hint hint, and they
both now are almost completely bald...neither one of them mind at all and no
one else does either...it bothered my brother so bad that he wears a hair piece
all the time and no one ever sees him without it...so there may be something to
the wearing a cap all the time but then again it could be in the genes...when I
lost my dad in Jan. 2008 he still had a head full of hair and I have always
heard men get it from the mother side of the family...Dad's brothers and my
grandfather on Dad's side never went bald...Mom's side of the family has
baldness on it...go figure...LOL...sorry this is so long and has nothing to do
with embroidering...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders