[amayausers.com] Re: Backing Rack for my shop

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:41:28 EST

FOR THE BUDGET MINDED:   I made my own.  I hung 2 pieces of  chain from a
coat rack and used PVC pipes mounted between the chains.  I  drilled small
holes
in the end of the pipes and used large 'S' hooks to hang the  pipes on the
chain.  If you have a coat closet or portable coat rack  this works well and is
very inexpensive, maybe $20.00 total.  At  that price it is worth trying.  The
other nice things is that you can  adjust the height and the number of rolls
you can mount.  If you have  questions or would like to see a photo of the
idea, contact me directly at _Jerryniez@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Jerryniez@xxxxxxx)

In a message dated 11/28/2008 10:31:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
EMAIL.  Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/764.html#000003

Go  to  http://www.uline.com  and search for H-413 (hold 2 rolls) H-1922
(hold 3 rolls) H-1924 (holds 4 rolls)
They are designed for packing paper  but are made to hold alot of weight and
will do the  job.

AOL.com.