[amayausers] Re: Baby Blankets

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:52:46 -0600

Herb,
Baby blankets??? At your age........... Okay, enough ribbing. I use QT
Marketing (Quiltex) out of Cedarhurst, NY and love them! They are nice
blankets and reasonably priced. Check them out at www.quiltex.com. I use the
Nap'nPlay they sell too, it's really nice for daycare kids. If you need just
one or two you might want to let me know, I think they have a minimum order
of a dozen? I have the Quiltex in white and  another brand in pink or blue
but the quality isn't as nice as the Quiltex.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224