[amayausers.com] Re: Appliqued names

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:46:18 UT

This message was posted by jacosandy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1232.html#000002

I always do the running tack down first.  You need to do one outline first,
this will be the outline for the fabric, then duplicate that the second is your
fabric tack down, then duplicate that one and change it to satin stitching.  I
don't use my auto applique either.  I have made the cutest in the hoop applique
nurse doll that I offer for free on Sewing Forum by allbrands under jacosandy.
Many of my free designs are there.

Sandy in Costa Rica