[amayausers.com] Re: Applique help needed

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:53:09 UT

This message was posted by GCEMBROIDERY on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1329.html

When I make a letter in Corel Draw for the cutter and transfer the same file to
design shop and digitize it for an applique the size is different.  Just
wondered if anyone else has had this problem or knows what I can do to fix.
When I lay the letter on the first stitch the letter is smaller.  This is my
first attempt to do applique and I looked at the video in DS9.