[amayausers.com] Re: Anyone in Oregon hiring?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 22:26:28 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/67.html

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on the boards in a while because I moved from New York to Oregon
at the end of April. Unfortunately, even though I enjoy not working, I really
do need a job. :-P So, if anyone is hiring or knows anyone in the Portland,
Oregon area who is into embroidery and needs someone who knows how to run and
maintain the machines as well as digitize, please let me know. Thanks!

-Sara