[amayausers.com] Re: Anyone else use Wilcom ES with their Amaya?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:17:19 UT

This message was posted by Laughing Palm on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/155.html#000002

Great...let me ask you - do you set your machine type to Melco, or do you use
the Tajima setting?  I've noticed a few times when I converted a design that
was originally set to Tajima over to a Melco setting, that it dropped or
changed stitches in a way I didn't want.  Have you come across this?