[amayausers] Re: Another question

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:57:44 -0700

Wendy,

 There will be Tie Stitches with it set to Always. That is exactly what
Always is for, so when hand trimming there will be Ties Stitches.

 These Ties Stitches can be seen in the software when Zoomed in on the
screen or looking at the Stitches TAB on the right. To make them visible,
Right Click at the very top of the Design Tree in the Project TAB on the
right. Then go to Properties, and then to View. Click on "Show Tie Ins and
Tie Offs". I like it set this way always, so if this is the way you want it
to be always, click on Save As Default as well then click on Apply and then
OK.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems