[amayausers] Re: American Made Caps

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:15:45 -0800

This is a technical question...
I just called Richardson Cap, who are located
in Eugene Oregon and they have a great Fitted Pro Wool,
And I have toured the facility and I thought they made all
their own hats on-site.
So after a quick call I was told that they indeed are
put together in Eugene but the fabric is manufactured
and cut in various other countries.
So technically are they "Made" in USA, I say Yes
But it depends on what the customer is trying to achieve.

Just an FYI,
If you need any info let me know, they are exclusive in their territories
so may be hard to get in with, if so let me know and
I'll get them for you at my cost, if needed.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com