[amayausers] Ambulance design

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 06:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,
  I have an order for several jackets for an EMT group that would like the Star
of Life logo like Dakota Collectibles design EQ0057 with the circle being in
reflective material.  I was told at Stahl's that I would have to purchase the
full yardage of reflective material and cut it myself and sew it on, heat seal
it and then embroider the design.  Problem is, I have never used the applique
process on the Amayas.  I have DS Pro+ software.  Can anyone give me some
pointers on how to do this???  The design will be large on the jacket backs.

  Thanks for all of your help!!
  Darlene