[amayausers] Re: Amaya tech in Florida?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:44:15 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/48.html#000004

Reposting for Mr. Ed:

Hey there Chicky57,
The name's Ed and I'm a service tech and trainer for Melco based out of
Louisiana.  I don't get to Florida all the time however I do have customers
scattered across the panhandle portion of the state.  I've been as far East as
Jacksonville.  Although I'm not an actual employee of Melco, only contracted to
do warranty work and factory trained, I could give you an unbiased opinion of
the Melco equipment versus others as I also service other brands too.
I'm also a Melco customer as I own three Melco machines myself.  (Sounds like
the Hair club for men commercial.)

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, and congrats on doing your homework
first before you buy!
(PS. You'll have to reach me by phone as I'll be on the road and in Tennessee
all this week.) Sincerely, Ed Orantes Melco Equipment Tech & Trainer
504-258-6260 emservice@xxxxxxx